Today we showcase the Eco by Sonya Face Compost.
The first in our Eco By Sonya Organic Skin Care Range harnessing the phenomenal powers of organic vegetable, super fruit and seed formulation to help revolutionise the health of your skin.
This specially formulated combination, and the hero of our range, will help protect, improve and nourish every skin type.
Use once or twice a week for best results
- Will purify and deeply clean
- CLEARS, SMOOTHS, & FEEDS
- Brimming with Antioxidants
- Restorative and Calming
- Super rich formula yet perfect for inflamed oily/combo skin
- Creates a smooth base for make-up
- This 7- minute mask will feed the skin and leave it clear, smooth, fresh and radiant.
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
Spinach, Chlorella, Chia Seed, Acai, Spirulina, White Clay, Aloe Vera
Directions for Use
1. Apply LIBERALLY to clean dry skin on FACE, NECK and BEYOND.
- Can be used all over the body, we recommend a patch test first.
- Apply a thick layer for best results.
2. Use ONCE or TWICE a WEEK.
- This will depend on your skin type, condition and desired results.
3. Leave on for 7 MINUTES.
- Mask will semi-dry on the skin.
4. MASSAGE OFF in circular motion to let the Chia Seed and Acai work their magic and clean our your pores!
- Spend at least a minute massaging for extra exfoliation and to boost skin circulation.
5. Remove any remaining Face Compost with a WET FACE CLOTH.
Available to buy from our Wikaniko Store for £31.95.