This team challenge is set in Coniston, in the heart of the Lake District. Your team of between 2 and 6 can take on 2, 3, or all of the disciplines below:
- 10k hike to the summit of the Old Man of Coniston
- 12k cycle through Grizedale forest
- 5k run through the National Trust’s Coniston Valley
- 1k kayak on Coniston Water
How do I register?
Get together with friends, colleagues or family, choose your team’s name and nominate a team leader. Get creative, there is a prize for the best team name at the post-race party!
Register your team with us online, tell us the team name you’ve chosen.
After the leader has registered the team, join the group by signing up online.
What does the day look like?
- Make a weekend of it – camping available for Friday and Saturday nights at £10 per tent (please bring cash on the day for the campsite owner).
- Fuel up with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks provided throughout the day.
- Complete your chosen challenges on Saturday!
- Celebrate your achievement on Saturday night at our post-race party. Join us for dinner, live music and a bar – friends and family are welcome to join the celebration*.
* £10 a head for adults and £5 for children (5-16) Under 5s free.
We hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, please get in touch by email or on 0345 143 0200 – we’re in the office Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.