Silverwood’s multi award-winning Bakeware and Cookware is expertly designed to last a lifetime and to achieve perfect baking results every time.
Handcrafted at their Birmingham factory using superior quality materials and time-honoured skills, the Silverwood range is lightweight, easy to use and exceptionally durable, making it the preferred choice of professional chefs and celebrity bakers.
Each piece is handcrafted from anodised aluminium and deliberately left uncoated before being silver anodised to harden the aluminium, creating the distinctive Silverwood colour and a smooth, easy release and easy clean finish which is also exceptionally tough; we guarantee a Silverwood piece will never peel, blister, warp or rust – even with heavy use.
Silverwood’s Heat Spread Technology delivers the ultimate in heat distribution, throughout the whole tin. Contents cook more evenly as there are no hot or cool spots – so no more burnt bits or soggy bottoms! By reflecting heat rather than absorbing it, aluminium reaches baking temperatures faster and cools quicker – a critical ingredient of the perfect bake.
The special finish of Silverwood Bakeware means it actually improves with use as it develops its own natural patina over time. Seasoning a Silverwood piece is simple and rewarding; the satisfaction of a treasured possession, which promises a lifetime of baking perfection – and the ultimate statement in sustainable cooking.
The Silverwood Collection
Silverwood’s extensive collection comprises over 200 everyday Bakeware, Cookware and speciality tins, providing everything to enable both the amateur and professional chef to achieve the perfect bake.
Silverwood has been supplying award-winning Bakeware and Cookware to professional chefs since it was established in 1960 and over the years, Silverwood has gained a reputation as the ‘go-to authority’ for bespoke pieces for commercial catering customers.
The range includes a comprehensive selection of everyday and speciality bakeware. From baking sheets and bread and loaf tins to cake tins, flan, quiche and tart tins and specialist items such as tarte tatin tins, savarin and moulds, multi-size cake tins and multiple mini cake sets, the Silverwood collection offers a vast choice in both size and shape for every baking need.
The Silverwood Difference
- The professional’s choice – used in commercial kitchens the world over.
- Designed and handcrafted in Birmingham, UK.
- Exceptionally strong, professional-grade materials.
- Heat spread technology – the special alloy core of Silverwood bakeware spreads heat fast and evenly, producing perfect baking in a reduced time.
- Improves with use as it develops a natural patina over time.
- Easy release surface with a natural non-stick patina.
- Suitable for freezing. The same high conductivity properties mean that you can freeze food in the tin quickly and efficiently. Similarly, time saving in-the-tin defrosting is an additional benefit, with ambient heat being swiftly drawn back through the tin and into food.
- Deliberately uncoated so the surface is much tougher and even with heavy use;it will never peel, blister, warp or rust.
- 25 year guarantee.