I recently received goodies from The Body Shop and I have fallen in love with my new beauty products – my skin smells delightful and feels ever so soft! The Body Shop sells an array of beauty products from bath and body care products to make up.The Body Shop believes true beauty comes from the heart and they make their products with love and care. The Body Shop sources some of the finest raw ingredients from the four corners of the globe. They harness the skills of artisan farmers and add their expertise to create effective products that are wonderful to use.
The Body Shop trade fairly so communities benefit as well as you – they never test on animals, and all of their products are 100% vegetarian. Below, I have selected some of my favorite Body Shop delights for you to admire…
– Born Lippy Fruity Lip Balms: Get lippy with this collection of five juicy, moisturising lip balms. In a fun lollipop box, it makes the perfect gift. The collection includes Strawberry, Raspberry, Satsuma, Watermelon and Passion-berry lip balms. This product costs £10.00.
– Coconut Body Butter: This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin and a personal favorite of mine! It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent. This product costs £13.00.
– Hemp Hand Protector: The Body Shop’s best-selling Hemp Hand Protector helps soften and protect hands. It is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. This product costs £5.00.
– Tea Tree Facial Wash: This daily-use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime. It removes excess oil without over-drying skin and helps remove impurities. This product costs £5.00.
– Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist: Escape to Japan with cherry blossom. A light spritz infused with Japanese Cherry Blossom. This romantic, captivating blend of floral and Hinoki wood accords was inspired by a spring day in Kyoto. This product costs £7.50.
To take a look at more products from The Body Shop please click here. Treat yourself today!