It is always lovely to hear of new pregnancies, I think there is something special in the nurturing of these new mamas and papas to be. When I was pregnant there was not much of an ethical choice in maternity wear, but now you have many lovely options.
A friend who is pregnant has a wedding and a couple of family events to go to this summer and so she has asked me for some sustainable options.
I particularly like this summer maxi dress from Frugi.
In a bold and beautiful design inspired by the national flower of Japan, the cherry blossom, this super soft dress is ideal for keeping cool on warm summer days! From our Frugi Bloom collection, this sleeveless Summer Maxi Dress has a clever mock-layered panel underneath with hidden side openings to allow for comfortable feeding.
- Made from 95% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Jersey and 5% stretchy Elastane
- In a gorgeous Indigo Floral all over print
- Pacific Aqua tie around the waist
- Flattering empire line silhouette
- Soft gathers around the waist and bust
- Maxi length
- Printed back label
- Designed to take you all the way from Bump to Breastfeeding… and beyond!
Available to buy from Frugi for £65. In sizes 8-18.