We love the look of these Buddha pants and their ethical ethos behind the company. They have a wonderful ethical focus on manufacturing (they own their clothing factories and ensure colleagues are paid above the national average). Buddha Pants has launched a collection of 20 stylish and comfortable jumpsuits, that uniquely pack into their pocket for easy storage.
Ideal for taking on holiday, or as a spare outfit for a festival or day out, jumpsuits are bang on-trend for SS20. Seen on catwalks, and favoured by A-listers and high-street shoppers alike, the flexibility and playful fun of jumpsuits has made them a must-have fashion item.
Available from XX-small, through to XXL, jumpsuits come in a host of colours, prints and styles and with their own cotton bag. Retailing from £75, they are now available at buddhapants.com
Rachel Raab, founder of Buddha Pants, said: “Our jumpsuits are an evolution of our bestselling Harem pant. With the same great features, such as lightweight cotton, and packing into an inseam pocket, they’re a practical wardrobe staple.
“Whether practicing yoga, going to the beach, or heading to a gig – jumpsuits are much-loved for their comfort and versatility. Dress up with a jacket, pair down with flip-flops, whatever the occasion they always look great, and flatter every figure. We hope customers enjoy the latest additions to our collection, inspired by bohemian living at its best!”
Jumpsuits are made from 100% cotton, feature two deep hand pockets, drawstring and elastic, and come with an adjustable tie around the neck. They can be worn alone, or with vests or crop tops underneath.
The top six jumpsuits for SS20 are as follows:
- Medicine Eye Jumper – This Savannah-style jumpsuit features vertical stripes with a pretty diagonal pattern in earthy tones. Ideal for uplifting lounge-wear.
- Jean Harem – A sassy take on modern denim, this limited-edition jumpsuit is made for the fashion-forward.
- Stripes Harem – Offset with colourful stripes in a variety of shades, this flattering design reinvents casual chic – fun for flirty nights out!
- Red & Blue Sunshine – Spruce up your workout, and bring sunshine to your yoga class, with this artistic design, in red or blue.
- Digital Rainbow – For all those festival vibes, this jumpsuit is perfect for letting loose on the dancefloor, field, or beach party.
- Solid Harem Jumpsuit – Our bestselling one-piece, the black ‘jumper’ makes a seamless transition, from day to night.
Launched in Miami, USA in 2012, Buddha Pants also design; unisex harem pants, sarongs and accessories, available in 45 different patterns and styles.
To shop the range, or find out more, please visit www.buddhapants.com and join the community on @buddha_pants on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.