As we age, so too does our skin, however our skin has the ability to regenerate; with the process of shedding dead cells and replacing them with new cells. Without exfoliating, dead skin cells are left to build up on your skin, creating uneven tones, blemishes, clogging pores and not allowing creams or serums to fully penetrate your skin.
How it works
This exfoliator merges Volcanic Pumice Stone with fruit extracts and enzymes, to remove dead skin cells and allow new cells to flourish, resulting in brightened and healthier skin.
- Skin rebalancing
- Cleansing and Tightening
- Fights bacteria
- Reduces oily skin
- Cell rebuilding using Folic acid
- Volcanic Pumice Stone (micro volcanic rock). Removes dead skin cells and buffs skin.
- Lemon extracts (citrus medica lemonum). Natural anti-sceptic and anti-inflammatory
- Melon extracts (cucumis melo). Rich in vitamins A,B and C.
- Strawberry extracts (fragaria vesca). Contain folic acid, aids in cell regeneration.
- Coconut oil (cocos nucifera). Naturally high in vitamins A and E, Protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals.
Suitable for all skin types
How to use
Wash your face with warm water, to ensure your face is clean and your pores are open. Next pour a coin sized amount of the Correcting Exfoliator onto your finger tips or a damp cloth and massage onto your face, making sure to be thorough but not rough. Rinse with cold to lukewarm water; to close your pores, and then dry with a cotton cloth. Apply a moisturising cream immediately after, such as the Amalina Organics Rejuvenating Face Cream.
Available to buy online from Amalina Organic Skincare for £16.