These refill containers were original meant for Ecover Refill Stations located in shops. The green discs shown on the back of the box are for shop use only and are not available to the public – they are not necessary for fitting the tap or dispensing liquid.
Be sure to leave those hard surfaces spic & span with Ecover All-Purpose Cleaner. One diluted capful goes a long way – tackling the kitchen floors to the bathroom tiles. Naturally, it’s been given the big thumbs up from the Good Housekeeping Institute too.
Suitable for septic tanks, not tested on animals, fully biodegradable.
Ecover All Purpose Cleaner – works for you
- Cuts through grease and grime effectively.
- Leaves all hard washable surfaces sparkling clean.
- Contains pioneering New Eco-Surfactants
- Fresh plant based fragrance.
- Approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute
Ecover All Purpose Cleaner – works for the environment
- Based on plant and mineral ingredients.
- Fast and complete biodegradability.
- Minimum impact on aquatic life.
- Suitable for septic tanks.
- Product made at Ecover’s ecological factory.
- Dimensions: Height: 33.5 cm, Length: 22.5 cm, Depth: 24 cm
Instructions for use
Use 1 or 2 capfuls in half a bucket of warm water (about 5L). For obstinate stains use undiluted and wash off with a soft cloth. Wipe with a dry cloth for extra sparkle. 1 cap = 30ml
Bottle = PE
Labels = PE & PP
Cap = PP
PE and PP are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process.
For easy pouring of the liquid you can buy a tap especially designed for the Ecover 15L containers, which is extra.
Available to buy from Ecover for £37.